Most to Least:
- Lilo & Stitch – “I’m lost!” – Every time. Every single time.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Tarzan – When Tarzan, wearing his people clothes, tells his Glenn Close Gorilla-Mom, that she will always be his mother…
- Tangled – yeah.
- The Hunchback Of Notre Dame – the little girl at the end.
- Treasure Planet – Johnny Rzeznik’s first song. Whoooo….!
- Meet The Robinsons – Pretty much the entire plot of this movie but especially Rufus Wainwright’s first song.
- The Lion King – pretty obvious..
- Mulan – “The greatest gift and honor…”
- Brother Bear – When Koda finds out exactly how his mom died..
- Oliver & Company – any sad cat scene.
- Bolt – the abandoned cat scene. urgh.
- Pocahontas – The Special Edition <b>Only.</b>
- Hercules – “Yes, I Can.”
- The Princess and The Frog
- The Little Mermaid
- The Rescuers
- The Fox and The Hound – Fox & Hound doesn’t necessarily make me cry as much as it uses it’s power to be the most depressing thing on the planet and seriously suck all the enjoyment out of everything for the rest of the day.
Not As Easy to rank as the Pixar Films, because there’s sooooo many more.
I really wish that my favorite thing in the world would be easier for me to watch without being depressed. Seriously, the older I get..